The DPM Central Station
The Comprehensive Central Station Monitoring
Solution for Today’s Connectivity Needs.
Committed to innovation, Mindray North America announces a welcome addition in Central Station Monitoring, the DPM Central Station. This powerful system, monitoring up to 96 beds, is ideal for Long Term Acute Care Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers and both Community and Tertiary Hospitals looking for a cost-efficient solution with no compromises.
Insightful Clinical Performance
- Teamed with an impressive array of low acuity to high acuity monitors, the DPM Central Station is the ideal solution for all of your clinical monitoring needs.
- Color-coded arrhythmias in Waveform Review assist clinicians in quick visualization of important patient events.
- Optional HL7 output via the PDS Gateway links DPM CS to the Hospital Information System (HIS) and/or Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Each individual DPM CS can impressively accommodate up to 32 patients.
- The Remote CMS feature, standard with each system, allows any patient on the network to be viewed from any networked DPM CS, eliminating the need for expensive, dedicated remote workstations.
- The optional CMS Viewer package, accessed through your secure hospital VPN, allows web access to the DPM CS network providing the remote clinician instant access to near real-time patient monitoring information.
- The Mindray DPM CS is a scalable solution, ready to meet your needs today and robust enough to expand with your changing needs, well into the future.
- Employing a traditional mouse and keyboard, the intuitive user interface provides a configurable display for optimal clinical performance.
- The DPM CS is priced right for today’s economic reality and the challenges of your institution’s financial expectations.
Mindray North America has brought to market exactly what medical professionals have been asking for; a high quality, cost effective Central Monitoring Solution. Contact Mindray today to learn more about how well the DPM CS can meet your needs.